The 42TH Annual Lake Oswego Ski and Snowboard Swap and Sale, benefiting Lake Oswego and Lakeridge High School Ski Teams will take place Saturday, October 10th, 2015, from 9 am to 1 pm at the Lake Oswego High School East Gym, 2501 Country Club Road, Lake Oswego.

Cost to attend is $3/individual and kids under 12 are free.

Winter Sports enthusiasts will find a variety of “slightly used” ski and snowboard gear – both equipment and clothing, as well as a selection of new equipment and clothing from area ski shops and vendors. New and used equipment for children, racers and recreational skiers and snowboarders will be on sale for a fraction of the original retail value.

Individuals wishing to sell their gear on consignment can drop it off at the East Gym of Lake Oswego High School on Friday, October 10th, from 4-7 pm. Sellers will receive 70% of the sale price, with the remaining 30% split between the LOHS and Lakeridge Ski Teams.

Parking: Ample parking will be available at Lake Oswego High School.

%d bloggers like this: