Location: Lakeridge High School, Cafeteria, 1235 Overlook Dr.
- Ski Swap Sale is Sunday, October 9, from 8am-1pm
- Entry fee $5 per person or $10 per family
- Kids under 12 are free
- 100% of proceed benefit the Lake Oswego and Lakeridge High School Ski Teams
- Questions? Email: email@example.com
Winter sport enthusiasts will find a variety of “gently used” and new ski & snowboard gear: skis, snowboards, boots, poles, helmets, accessories, and clothing in a huge variety of sizes! All sales are final.
You’ll find gear from:
- Professional sport equipment vendors selling demos, past models, and lightly used rental gear.
- Sponsored skiers selling racing gear.
- Local ski and snowboarding families who are ready to part with their equipment.
Spend $100 or more and receive a free voucher to Snowvana!
No sale like it in the Portland area!
Want to Sell Your Gear?
- Drop off gently used ski and snowboard gear at the Cafeteria of Lakeridge High School on Saturday, October 8 from 4-7 pm.
- Sellers set their own prices and will receive 60% of the sale price, with the remaining 40% split between the Lake Oswego and Lakeridge Ski Teams.
- Bring in this form on drop-off day.
- Option 1: Pick up your check and/or unsold items in the Lakeridge High School Cafeteria 3:00 – 4:00 pm, Sunday, October 9 (the same day as the ski swap).
- Option 2: Donate the entire proceeds of the sale of your gear to Lake Oswego and Lakeridge Ski Teams! We’ll find a new home for any of your unsold gear.
- Sorry, “skinny” alpine skis will not be accepted.
- Nordic equipment is more than welcome!
- Please bring all clothing and gear in clean, sale-ready condition.
You must be logged in to post a comment.