50th Annual Lake Oswego Ski Swap

Location: Lakeridge High School, Cafeteria, 1235 Overlook Dr.

  • Ski Swap Sale is Sunday, October 9, from 8am-1pm
  • Entry fee $5 per person or $10 per family
  • Kids under 12 are free
  • 100% of proceed benefit the Lake Oswego and Lakeridge High School Ski Teams
  • Questions? Email: loskiswap@gmail.com

Winter sport enthusiasts will find a variety of “gently used” and new ski & snowboard gear: skis, snowboards, boots, poles, helmets, accessories, and clothing in a huge variety of sizes! All sales are final.

You’ll find gear from:

  • Professional sport equipment vendors selling demos, past models, and lightly used rental gear.
  • Sponsored skiers selling racing gear.
  • Local ski and snowboarding families who are ready to part with their equipment.

Spend $100 or more and receive a free voucher to Snowvana!

No sale like it in the Portland area!


Want to Sell Your Gear?

  • Drop off gently used ski and snowboard gear at the Cafeteria of Lakeridge High School on Saturday, October 8 from 4-7 pm.
  • Sellers set their own prices and will receive 60% of the sale price, with the remaining 40% split between the Lake Oswego and Lakeridge Ski Teams.
  • Bring in this form on drop-off day.
  • Option 1: Pick up your check and/or unsold items in the Lakeridge High School Cafeteria 3:00 – 4:00 pm, Sunday, October 9 (the same day as the ski swap).
  • Option 2: Donate the entire proceeds of the sale of your gear to Lake Oswego and Lakeridge Ski Teams! We’ll find a new home for any of your unsold gear.
  • Sorry, “skinny” alpine skis will not be accepted.
  • Nordic equipment is more than welcome!
  • Please bring all clothing and gear in clean, sale-ready condition.

*Ample parking will be available at Lakeridge High School!*

%d bloggers like this: