The 50th Annual Lake Oswego Ski and Snowboard Swap and Sale, benefiting Lake Oswego and Lakeridge High School Ski Teams will take place Sunday, October 9th, 2022, from 8 am to 1 pm at the Lakeridge High School, 1235 Overlook Dr., Lake Oswego, OR 97034.
Cost to attend is $5 per individual, $10 for a family, and kids under 12 are free.
Winter Sports enthusiasts will find a variety of “slightly used” ski and snowboard gear – both equipment and clothing, as well as a selection of new equipment and clothing from area ski shops and vendors. New and used equipment for children, racers and recreational skiers and snowboarders will be on sale for a fraction of the original retail value.
Individuals wishing to sell their gear on consignment can drop it off at the Lakeridge High School on Saturday, October 8th, from 4-7 pm. Sellers will receive 60% of the sale price, with the remaining 40% split between the LOHS and Lakeridge Ski Teams.
Parking: Ample parking will be available at Lakeridge High School.